The construction of SS 110/35/10 kV Kotor (Škaljari) and 110 kV OHL Tivat - Kotor is the project of the connection of one of the most important tourist centers in Montenegro to the transmission network, whereby difficulties in power supply would be significantly reduced.
Project implementation includes:
· construction of SS 110/35 kV Kotor (Škaljari) 2×20 MVA in GIS design;
· construction of OHL 110 kV Tivat - Kotor in the length of 5.84 km as a double-circuit line from SS Kotor to Trojice for the purpose of future connecting to SS 400/110/35 kV Lastva;
· installation of a new 20 MVA transformer in SSKotor.
The construction of SS 110/35 kV Kotor is completed. The Contractor is Consortium EuroZox, Eminent, Institut sigurnost.
Performance of construction works-construction of access roads, as also excavations and concrete-work of towers foundation, is in progress. The Contractor is the company Elnos.
The subproject of the installation of a new transformer 20 MVA is in the final phase of purchasing transformer. The supplier is Novi Volvox.
Expected benefits from the project are:
- reducing losses in distribution network;
- reliable power supply of consumers;
- improving voltage and reactive conditions in the area of Kotora;
- load-shedding of transformations 110/35 kV in SS Tivat.
The total project value is about 5 million €.
Completion of the entire project is planned in 2016.